The Bigstone Cree Nation Government protects and strengthens the spirit and intent of the Treaties and the Traditional Lands for today and tomorrow’s future.
Bigstone Cree Nation is committed to the pursuit of the highest quality of life ” for all its members.
2014 TREATY DAYS! CALL 1-800-268-6783 for more info!
CHIPEWYAN LAKE TREATY DAY AUGUST 13, 2014
WABASCA TREATY DAY AUGUST 14, 2014
CALLING LAKE TREATY DAY AUGUST 15, 2014
LANDS, ESTATES & MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Status cards will only be made Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will need 2 pieces of ID (Drivers, old Status Card , Birth Certificate or AHC. ** $15.00 BCN Members & $20 for other First Nation Members.
- BIGSTONE CREE NATION MEMBERS: In anticipation of the upcoming Chief and Council Election in September 2014. The Electors Committees for each respective BCN Community (Calling Lake, Chipewyan Lake and Wabasca) are currently accepting applications for community affiliation. ***In accordance with the BCN Election Code, members who do not reside in one of the three communities must apply for the community with which he or she seeks to be affiliated. Failure to apply for specific affiliation will result in members being placed on the Wabasca/Desmarais Voters list: APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT 1-800-268-6783 OR 780-891-3131; CONTACT MEMBERSHIP CLERK FOR MORE INFO
- JOB OPPORTUNITY: Cree Language Teacher/Instructor, Closing date July 30 2014, Contact Doreen Calliou, Administrator at email@example.com
OSKI PASIKONIWEW KAMIK
- BUS DRIVER Required for the 2014-15 School Term; Closing date July 30, 2014; Contact Leonard Bigstone Bus Supervisor at PH (780) 891-3830/Fax (780)891-3831
- TEACHER ASSISTANT Required for the 2014-15 School Term; Closing date July 30, 2014; Contact Christine Gullion - Principal PH (780) 891-3830/Fax (780) 891-3831 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos courtesy of Kevin Gladue
Follow us on...