The Bigstone Cree Nation Government protects and strengthens the spirit and intent of the Treaties and the Traditional Lands for today and tomorrow’s future.
Bigstone Cree Nation is committed to the pursuit of the highest quality of life for all its members.
Skills for Employment Training Program - A.S.E.T.S
Short Term Training Program - A.S.E.T.S
LANDS, ESTATES & MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Status cards will only be made Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will need 2 pieces of ID (Drivers, old Status Card , Birth Certificate or AHC. ** $10.00 BCN Members & $10 for other First Nation Members.
BIGSTONE MEDICAL CLINIC
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016: All patients must produce their Alberta Health Care Card and I.D each time they visit the doctor.
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016: Fire season-fire permits will be required for any burning in the Forest Protection Area (excluding campfires). visit firepermits.alberta.ca or call toll free: 310-0000
TRUSTEE LETTER OF INTEREST
- Off Reserve Members' & Affiliates Trust: Trustee Letter of Interest
COMMUNITY CONSULTATIVE GROUP
- 2 Youth Board Members Seats Open (1 Female/1 Male, aged 18-25 years of age) POSTING
MEMBERS OF BIGSTONE CREE NATION
- Membership information, it is BCN's duty to inform membership of our current situation on current companies: BFI & KEYANEW
- Membership Meeting (May 11, 2016): RE: Housing - POSTING
- Membership Meeting in Edmonton (May 18, 2016 @ 6:00 PM) - POSTING
Director - Child & Family Services (Deadline: Open until suitable candidate is found)
Dietitian : Permanent Full-Time Position - Bigstone Health Commission (Deadline: May 10, 2016)
Youth Worker - Bigstone Health Commission (Deadline: May 3, 2016 @ 4:30 PM)
Income Support Worker: Full - Time Permanent Position - BCN Social Services (Deadline: May 5, 2016 @ 4:30 PM)
Receptionist/Administrative Support Position - Temporary/Full-time (Starting May 24, 2016 to March 31, 2017) - ASETS (Deadline: May 13, 2016 @ 4:30 PM)
*Photos courtesy of Kevin Gladue