The Bigstone Cree Nation Government protects and strengthens the spirit and intent of the Treaties and the Traditional Lands for today and tomorrow’s future.
Bigstone Cree Nation is committed to the pursuit of the highest quality of life ” for all its members.
Added: March 27, 2014
BCN Election Code Amendments Membership Meetings:
- Chipewyan Tuesday, April 8th, 2014 at the MD Hall at 1:00 P.M
- Calling Lake - Wednesday, April 9th, 2014 at the MD Hall at 5:00 P.M
- Wabasca Thursday, April 10th, 2014 at the OPK School Gymnasium 5:00 P.M.
Added: March 5, 2014
Reserve Environmental Protection Plan Community Meetings:
- Chipewyan Lake - MD Community Hall on Monday, March 24, 2014 at 7:00 PM
- Calling Lake - MD Community Hall on Tuesday March 25, 2014 at 7:00 PM
- Wabasca - OPK Gymnasium on Tuesday, March 18, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Added: March 3, 2014
- Edmonton, AB Chateau Lois Inn & Conference Centre on Wednesday, March 5, 2014 at 7:00 PM
11727 Kingsway NW
Edmonton AB T5G 3A1
- Wabasca, AB OPK School Gymnasium on Wednesday. March 12, 2014 at 7:00 PM
Added: February 11, 2014
- Aboriginal Skills & Employment Training Strategy (ASETS) is looking for a Temporary Part-Time Employment Counsellor in the PTFN region. Deadline to apply is February 21, 2014 Click here to view our employment ads.
- BCN February Membership Meetings. Click here to view the poster
- BCN Treaty Skidoo Rally - February 22, 2014
Added: December 17, 2013
The Bigstone Administration Building will be closed for Christmas Holidays commencing on December 20th, 2013 to January 3rd, 2014. Regular hours will resume Monday January 6th, 2014.
Added: December 9, 2013
Lands, Estates & Membership's Christmas Decorating Contest 2013. Click here for details
Added: December 4, 2013
Request for Proposals for the Bigstone Cree Nation Trusts. For more information or to apply, please visit here.
Updated: Community Events page.
*Photos courtesy of Kevin Gladue
Follow us on...