The Bigstone Cree Nation Government protects and strengthens the spirit and intent of the Treaties and the Traditional Lands for today and tomorrow’s future.
Bigstone Cree Nation is committed to the pursuit of the highest quality of life ” for all its members.
KPMG FINANCIAL AUDIT PRESENTATION MEETING
TUESDAY DECEMBER 2, 2014 Posted November 25, 2014
BIGSTONE CREE NATION TRUSTS
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS Posted Thursday October 23, 2014
- TRUST PROPOSAL APPLICATION Deadline Monday, January 20, 2015
LANDS, ESTATES & MEMBERSHIP DEPARTMENT
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Status cards will only be made Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will need 2 pieces of ID (Drivers, old Status Card , Birth Certificate or AHC. ** $15.00 BCN Members & $20 for other First Nation Members.
- BIGSTONE CREE NATION MEMBERS: In anticipation of the upcoming Chief and Council Election in September 2014. The Electors Committees for each respective BCN Community (Calling Lake, Chipewyan Lake and Wabasca) are currently accepting applications for community affiliation. ***In accordance with the BCN Election Code, members who do not reside in one of the three communities must apply for the community with which he or she seeks to be affiliated. Failure to apply for specific affiliation will result in members being placed on the Wabasca/Desmarais Voters list: APPLICATIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT 1-800-268-6783 OR 780-891-3131; CONTACT MEMBERSHIP CLERK FOR MORE INFO
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT JOB AD CLOSING NOVEMBER 28, 2014
- Maintenance and Operations Contractor, Contact/Email Beth Anne Auger - Directors Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Photos courtesy of Kevin Gladue
Follow us on...