The Bigstone Cree Nation Government protects and strengthens the spirit and intent of the Treaties and the Traditional Lands for today and tomorrow’s future.
Bigstone Cree Nation is committed to the pursuit of the highest quality of life for all its members.
Neepinise Family Healing Centre: Maintenance Worker (Permanent Part-time)
Public Member Required - Opening Date January 16, 2017, Closing Date February 3, 2017 - Position Profile - - - 8 Part-time Positions Required with the Municipal Government Board at Alberta Municipal Affairs - - - www.municipalaffairs.alberta.ca/municipal-government-board
Bigstone Cree Nation Post-Secondary Education Sponsorship Package - Education
Skills for Employment Training Program - A.S.E.T.S
Short Term Training Program - A.S.E.T.S
- EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY: Status cards will only be made Monday - Thursday 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. You will need 2 pieces of ID (Drivers, old Status Card , Birth Certificate or AHC. ** $10.00 BCN Members & $10 for other First Nation Members.
BIGSTONE MEDICAL CLINIC
- EFFECTIVE MARCH 1, 2016: All patients must produce their Alberta Health Care Card and I.D each time they visit the doctor.
TRUSTEE LETTER OF INTEREST
- Off Reserve Members' & Affiliates Trust: Trustee Letter of Interest
MEMBERS OF BIGSTONE CREE NATION
- Membership information, it is BCN's duty to inform membership of our current situation on current companies: BFI & KEYANEW
- Seeking 3 Electors from Wabasca, Chipewyan Lake and Calling Lake for the purpose of forming elector committees for the Community Affiliation Process (Contact Membership)
*Photos courtesy of Kevin Gladue