We believe in helping women and children understand the cycle of abuse. We believe in helping women and children learn effective ways of resolving abusive relationships.
· A safe and secure accommodation to woman and children fleeing abuse.
· Food and basic needs.
· Emotional support, crisis counselling, referrals and information.
· Medical attention and emergency transportation.
· Care, support and coping strategies for children experiencing violence in their lives.
· Follow-up support.
· Confidential, 24-hour, 7 days a week service to in-house residents, and a crisis line service to non-residents.
We are a 24-hour seven-days a week facility. The property is fenced in and equipped with 24-hour security cameras and alarms linked to RCMP.